Monday, November 4, 2013

WHAT AM I GRATEFUL FOR?

Join in the Autumn Spiced Blog Challenge!


I am grateful for all around health; My daughters, nieces and nephews, siblings, family, and friends. I am thankful for what health we do have that keeps us going. I am grateful for the love expressed to my daughter and in turn, to myself. I am grateful for my life and all of my belongings. Belongings are nothing to compare to the souls I surround myself with, however many people aren't fortunate enough to own objects. I am grateful for my skills and abilities, for my working senses and functioning limbs and brain. I am grateful for a healthy child. I am grateful to have the thoughts I create and the ability to better myself daily. I am grateful for life- for each day- every moment. I am grateful for my opportunities and evolvement. I am grateful for my soul and to the parents that created my body for my soul to have a place to inhabit. I am grateful I created a body for my daughters soul. I am grateful for her soul, beyond all other things I have ever been grateful for, because she is an incredible, sweet, charismatic, beautiful, generous, funny, energetic, silly soul who makes me happy without even trying. I am grateful for my reasons to exist, and for existing.
I am plain, grateful.
On a sillier note, I am grateful that Daryl is still alive on The Walking Dead, cookies and ice cream, really fantastic food, and chapstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips