Tuesday, November 12, 2013

MUSIC FOR MY SOUL

I have a varied taste in music that I enjoy. I like a little bit of everything (except screamo. I just can’t get down with it.) When I need to get up and move for any reason: the gym, to clean the home when I’m just not motivated, to dance a bit while getting ready, these are some of my songs that I turn to.

THESHITICANTFIND is my playlist for
the songs I can never find because their titles
are just so, so wrong! Don't mind that!
Adam Lambert – If I Had You
Beyonce – Run The World
Ciara – That’s Right
Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
Katy Perry – ET
Kid Cudi – Immortal
LMFAO – Shots (if I need to wake up early, I’ll set this as my alarm)
Pitbul – The Anthem
Ciara – Like A Boy
Fall Out Boy – My Sons Know What You Did in The Dark
Florence And The Machine – Dog Days Are Over
House of Pain – Jump Around
Kanye West & JayZ – Nigga’s in Paris
Ke$ha – Take it Off
Lady Gaga – Born This Way

Lady Gaga – Applause
Pussycat Dolls – When I Grow Up
Shakira – Rabiosa
System of a Down – BYOB
System of a Down – Sugar
Ying Yang Twins – Shake
Enur – Calabria
The Doors – Celebration of the Lizard King
The Transplants – Diamonds & Guns
Joan Jett – Do You Want to Touch
Fisherspooner – Emerge
Korn – Falling Away From Me
Pigeon John – Hello Everybody
DJ Class – I’m the Shit
Pussycat Dolls – Jai Ho

When I am in a mood for singing, or need inspiration, or music that will get rid of a funky mood, these are like my bibles.
Alanis Morissette – Anything from Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie, Jagged Little Pill, and Under Rug Swept.
Lorde - Roayls
Kelly Clarkson - Addicted
India Arie - Beautiful
Amel Larrieux - For Real
Florence And The Machine - Breath of Life
Thom York - Hearing Damage
Incubus - Make Yourself
India Arie - Can I Walk With You
Jem - They
Keysha Cole - I Changed My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips