Thursday, October 17, 2013

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

What exactly can I offer you?
I can offer you an identity.
Nothing illegal! What I mean is, I can help you build your business identity. I can help you draw in the crowd, bring in the money, and keep them coming back for more. I am your graphic designer, and I am here to help you create your brand.

What is it that I do?
I create! I create the sign above your door that people can see driving down the road. I create the watermark for your photographs to keep them yours and to gain you exposure (see what I did there!). I create the menu for your small business, the business card you will hand out whenever the opportunity presents itself, and I create the design that will be your money-maker. I create the graphics you will post on your blog, website, and social media accounts.

Thank you www.asenathhorton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips