Monday, August 12, 2013

WEIGHT LOSS: FACIAL PROGRESS

 Before: 9/2011  During: 6 & 7/2013

I didn't realize how heavy I had gotten. This wasn't due to pregnancy. This was 2 months of a crumb-cake and Pepsi diet. Trying to keep myself awake with a new born, eating something that would fill me up quickly. How incredibly fast the weight came on, and how incredibly slow it is leaving! But, IT IS LEAVING. The first progress pictures I am sharing, and I hope I'll have more soon. As nerve wracking as this is, it's also liberating and motivational to me.

I owe thanks to my family and friends who are endlessly supportive (and patient with my constant blabbering's of weight loss)!

My current short-term goal is to lose 8lbs by 8/28. 15 Days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips